Welcome to the forum, there's something about boomboxes that people love, luckily they are still very useful.
Welcome to the forum! Post any of your old equipment, there's a lot of musicians on here as well.
Very nice, I love those big three piece JVC's Builds. I think those have that cool dial light that changes colors when it locks on a station.
Welcome!
AIWA CS-880 from 1982, AUD [ATTACH]
National RQ-543 ADS from 1976 [ATTACH]
National Boomboxes from 1974 [ATTACH]
National RF-966MB from 1977 [ATTACH]
Hitachi TRK-5050 1977 [ATTACH]
You cold do a entire thread of all of the great music that came out 81-84, and it was every genre, I think that's why I like just about...
Nice! I remember when Mame first popped on the scene in the early 2000's.
Def Leppard changed the landscape of music with Pyromania, little did us young USA Listeners know they had two previous albums that also rocked...
Welcome! We have a few members from your city.
Great thread! I loved the first wave of digital, I was finding and discovering bands from the 70's-80's that had largely been forgotten, on...
I'm with CDV, those used to be hideous, now they look pretty cool and would look great properly displayed. I wonder what German Folk Pop sounds...
One of the articles I posted explained that most Japanese traveled by train, bus, bike and they needed the electronics as small as possible. I've...
I'm a huge fan of some of 70's mono boxes, JVC had some of the best and I recently picked up a 9210E and was looking for information and found...
Sony DD-100 from 1986 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Anybody have one of these? The Yamaha MT44 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.