My buddy had a Prelude from around then, one of the last cars where you could stack a vintage audio system. His Honda Stereo got stolen so he...
I've got 2-1/2 skids of speakers, I was buying them for cheap, like $5-10 USD 10+ years ago, now they're actually worth something. Some of mine...
My old boss was hell-bent into merging companies and using the core companies name, I always thought it was dumb to drop the aquired companies...
Those are huge, much larger than the photos look. It makes me want to get my monster Marantz HD-880's out of storage. They're not my largest, I...
I think Marantz Professional is an off-shoot of Superscope, it should be pretty nice equipment. The Superscope Website only shows two products on...
Let us know how they sound, I bet you have the equipment to bi-amp them!
It's funny how that first generation of LED/VFD games are bullet-proof, I think most of mine still work fine.
Fisher is a weird one for me, after the Sanyo buy-out I only saw really cheap all-in-one stacks, they pretty much killed conventional stereo...
AIWA 1980, AUD [ATTACH]
AIWA 1976, what is the middle boombox? [ATTACH]
AIWA 1981, AUD [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-501 from 1971, beautiful and it looks really small, anybody have one of these? [ATTACH]
Not really related but when did Sony start producing Metafine players? From 1979 [ATTACH]
AIWA from 1976, at this time they had two stereo boomboxes, what where they? I'm going to guess TPR-906 and something else, anybody know, I don't...
AIWA TRP-210 from 1972, Big Power, 3,300 milliwatts! [ATTACH]
Tape deck pricing in AUD from 1978, when I get asked, why didn't you just buy the Nakamichi? this is why, even in AUD it's ultra-expensive....
AIWA from 1981, pricing is AUD. It looks like the 30 series is 30 watts per channel, the 50 series is 40 watts, and I'm pretty sure the 22 series...
Awesome movie, the director brought in truck loads of white sand for the opening sequence. The government didn't like for us to communicate long...
Amazing, I don't know what's more impressive, the Budweiser/Corona or the games collection. We have similar tastes, I bought a ton of old LED...
I love that kind of stuff, I wonder if you could port MAME to it, it looks you already have a Nintendo Game on it.
Separate names with a comma.