I never got to mess around too much with a CB but they were everywhere in the 70's. It was such an amazing device and pretty much showed that...
Great stuff Thomas Monteith! It looks like my office but you have some real gems in there. Two TV watches! I can't find one, nor have I ever...
It's like digging for gold, and it's kind of fun. Print ads used to be driving force for marketing, I used to love getting Computer Shopper, an...
Nice, I don't see the Dolby Button, which view has it?
Very nice and very rare. I've been posting Crown Ads down in the brochure section but none of these have shown up.
Great post CDV! We rarely see those models and that one even has extra speakers. I don't think anyone bought the boombox accessories, the...
Toshiba 1979 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-580F from 1979 [ATTACH]
Toshiba Aurex from 1979 [ATTACH]
National R-530B from 1972 [ATTACH]
Silver RT 291 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Silver RT 218 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2420 from1976 [ATTACH]
Sharp RD 458 from 1976, pricing is AUD [ATTACH]
Sharp RD 422X from 1973 [ATTACH]
Their not cassette radio but the dual speaker model looks interesting, some JVC's from 1971. You would think they'd advertise it as stereo but it...
Sharp RS 433X from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sharp RD-466X from 1974, price is AUD [ATTACH]
The radios were built like tanks back then, I've got the 9501 and love it. This is the true model number there is no "RC" in front of it. One of...
This bottom of the range is still a ton better than some of the other brands models that followed it plus it's not a bad looking box.
Separate names with a comma.