Another interesting special edition. The Sony WM-EJ95, J.League Soccer Edition from 1995. It says there were 14 versions of each of the teams in...
I don't think this one has been posted, the Clarion LA-101A. This looks a little nicer with FWD and REV buttons, plus the buttons are angled,...
The best tape ever made? The Sony C-60SMMST Super Metal Master Cassette. These tend to go for big money, it would be interesting to hear if...
This is interesting, an FM Cartridge that looks like it will work in most players. Most FM cartridges only worked in one brand and had extra...
I can't remember if I've seen a Walkman Branded Blank Tape....
Sony Walkman Tape Cleaner, this looks like somebody may have put it together for a promotion, it would have been a nice freebie back then....
Nicely done video Ant! I only watched parts since I don't have that player but it always helps to have this resource.
Welcome! Once your hooked your in and you've started with some nice equipment. The world's biggest boombox collector was from down there, look...
Welcome!
Welcome, it's a great world-wide community! If your in the Midwest let me know, one of these days we need to have a get-together.
I've posted these before but thought they might get some interest in this thread, the Olympus SR11 had a speaker option, the Olympus SP5. These...
Maybe the perfect boombox? I listen to my mono ION Jobrocker a lot, who needs stereo when your hanging out in the yard? I'll have to look...
Welcome Leon!
Separate names with a comma.