You know I like those MCs with radios, keeping my eye on it, thanks for posting.
Very nice Jorge, your journey has been long and difficult but you seem to be making the most of it. The box looks great! After a hard day it's...
I don't think the YouTube Channel has been posted, I don't remember seeing it here but the website photos have been. He has a ton of cool stuff,...
Harbor Freight sometimes gives away the less expensive meter if you have a coupon, you may be able to find a copy on the internet. I've got one...
I would try fixing it, you can't break it any more. I'm looking at the photo's henrypal posted, I'd play with the wiring to the front panel,...
I like it alot! Color too! TV boomers go for pretty good money over here, I think my biggest is 4" diagonal? Good idea on the books Longman, I...
Those are priceless! I don't remember seeing any of that before, Thanks! I also learned something, there's a SPORTS model Beta Cam, pretty cool!
Over here where I grew up they just cranked it up, sometimes to the dismay of the neighbors. I remember back in 78 when Running With The Devil...
I'm not much of a headphone guy, I wear them all day on my heavy-labor job so getting them off is really nice. Even so I do love to pick up 70's...
Wow Derek marshall, thanks for posting! I don't think that one has shown up on the internet anywhere. Welcome to the world of posting photos, it...
Nice, I love little lighters, I bought a ton of them from a flea market, the guy had like 3000 but I really like the ones shaped like firearms. I...
That's ok, there's a lot of old members popping in these days, but I think having to sign up has kept a few from coming back.
I think that's one of the reasons boombox weren't embraced more, they reminded people of the crappy little transistor radios that sounded best...
It could be a bunch of issues but I always start with the basics. Clean the volumn and headphone jack with DeOxit. Replace the belt and clean...
Interesting about the Coke Bottles, they may have been bigger here but I don't remember seeing one but I've seen a lot of Coke Collectors, they...
Great video Manuel, thanks for posting! I haven't seen that model before but Sony put out quite a few tabletop models that seem to be pretty good...
It is nice looking but the side panels look like painted or printed plastic, not much nicer wood. I didn't know it but they use very little wood...
CD player, boombox, Coke Bottle, yep, no idea what this is but it's close to 3' tall and it has a cassette deck!...
It's funny, I was just looking at Sanyo's last night, the expensive ones. They had a ton of mid-level models that are pretty decent but they also...
A small blurb from May 1979 Electronics Australia for the AIWA TPR-950, one of the best looking boomboxes of all time. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.