Sony UCX90 from 1985 [ATTACH]
I don't use a phone for surfing the internet so I don't know what the mobile version looks like but when your looking at this thread there should...
I didn't notice the little power sockey in the photo, it looks corroded, maybe it had a little connector that looks like a rivet that failed...
Can you get the photos on your phone or computer?
I wonder if you can use a 3D pen, I just got one but haven't been able to get the hang of it.
I'm the same, I've got a million songs on my computer but when I'm out in the shop, nothing beats cranking up a tape, it's beautiful watching all...
From 1984, what a cool little system, all the buttons and sliders are so 1980's in a good way, the speakers could have used a little refinement...
From 1986, I don't think I've ever seen this before, Quasar was part of Panasonic/Technics at this time and other than TVs we didn't see many...
Another promotion, this comes with free speakers! From Sony, this NOS HF-S90 Tape Package and Bonus Speakers is one of a kind, for the Walkman...
I have enough gear that I can rotate the equipment when something acts up, I'm starting to get to the point where I'm going to have to do some...
JVC Cassette Players are really nice, I've got a bunch but not many portables, they just don't come around too often but they have really nice...
Nice finds! The LG and Samsung are new ones for me, how do you like the little phone? I've thought about trying one of those out, they remind me...
Beautiful and with the demo cassette! I don't think they're too difficult to work on but I haven't cracked one of those open before.
Great find, those Denon Units were high-quality and not very common. A lot of those suffer from non-use, the sliding parts "freeze" up and they...
I'll keep my eyes open but I rarely see Crowns, they had some entry-level portables but they were only a few dollars when new over here. I know...
I would glady take either since they aren't on the shelves yet but pricing is going space-ward at high speed. It seems to be a seller's market,...
Welcome Squall85, finding that one unit can be difficult with the hundreds of different models released. You may want to browse my Japanese...
Welcome to the site Ricardo! deech pops in once in a great while, maybe he'll work a deal with you, I think he also sells on ebay so keep your...
Wow, those are beautiful Transistorized, did you recently get a second one?
Big money, I'm not sure why those VWs have exploded in price, that's more than BMW E30's from that 80's. My buddy bought a high-mile stick diesel...
Separate names with a comma.