Welcome! I love those cassette changers but don't own one, I was surprised that they go for hundreds of dollars on Ebay. They were aimed at the...
I can understand not wanting to "invest" in it, I've walked away from a ton of stuff that I knew was valuable, hopefully someone after me loves it...
Great find, it's hard to tell but the quality doesn't seem to be that great. The Nikken Name doesn't pop up over here, I'll have to look through...
So I was on vacation but I forgot to put my beer in the photo, oh well, the water was nice and the sunny days were close to 90 F, perfect for...
Welcome to the forum! For close to 20 years this little place has been the goto site for information on hundreds of portables and cassette...
Northerner, good to see you popping in!
Detroit had a few 80s throwback muscle cars, I think they just did it to show they could still make them but very few were a serious effort, more...
Robu, Cassette2go has been a long time member and has a huge collection of boomboxes and Walkmans including some extremely rare versions and a lot...
I had to look up the Ford Fiesta XR2, there's a few old listings on Bring A Trailer...
The Ikea Batteries are the same if you get the "Made in Japan" marked versions.
I had to look up the UK Chevette, too bad, a little refinement and it might have been cool looking. The Japanese Cars started coming over and the...
Is that top one really official? Even if it's not it's pretty neat, I could see those showing up on Etsy.
Welcome, I don't know what I like better, the box or the Beastie Boys Tape! I saw them front row on that tour and it was awesome! Fishbone...
K7guy, have you seen this website? I think it's in Korean but the owner has done a great job with it....
Great find! I've got the black version but haven't opened it up yet. When I was a young member of the forum 15 years ago, recording portables...
This is a great model, it's more clunky then the little wonders that came after but is a very nice looking model. They usually go for $30-70,...
I had an 86 Firebird, loved it and the T-tops but the IROC was really nice, I also had an 88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe. Great car with a lot of...
I think most of the Citations had V6's, the X11 may have had a higher HP which wasn't much. Those Citations used to be everywhere but they were...
You might want to PM quaz30 gbct, he recently repaired one. I don't have that model, they seem to be much more rare around here.
I'm an equipment guy and love the look and feel of mechanical parts, cassettes and the players are some of my favorite audio equipment. I love...
Separate names with a comma.