Welcome! Great equipment, how's the collecting over there? Do you find it locally or overseas?
Welcome uku005! you have a common dilemma, a really nice portable that needs some maintanance. Yours is highly sought after and I'd wait until...
Those Moroccan Tacos kind of sound good! The biggest issue is the beans don't taste the same but that's ok, you guys have all kinds of great food...
That thing looks brand new, I'd love to watch the original assembly of those, imagine putting together thousands of them? I haven't bought any...
Great stuff! We love all of that and it's nice to see DAT and MD are starting to get some vintage love. I miss Paris, I haven't been there in...
Great gift! I love those Superscope Boomboxes so much, I just bought another one a few days ago. Feel free to post anything, most of us love...
I've got a fairly similar Unisonic, I think there was several brands with small differences. It's a pretty robust little unit, much heavier than...
I found some tidbits that might help, Sony's Co-founder Masaru Ibuka's Father went to college for electrical engineering in Hokkaido. Later Sony...
Welcome Daniela! I had the same problem with a monster Philips TV Set, I thought I was styling with it but a week after the 1 year warranty...
The much rarer black version, we have the silver version over here, normally found with a tv set that it fits into.
Sorry, I don't have a TPS-L2 but I looked in my clones and they seem to be mounted through the circuit board with zero glue. Some of my older...
The days of the $30 boombox are getting away from us, this MacDonald is a nice beefy 70's model, these are great for practicing repair work...
Those models are badged either Sanyo or Fisher and the other Sharp. Sanyo bought Fisher and did what just about every other company did, turned...
He doesn't pop in as much these days, he said he was selling off his stuff years ago but I have to believe he'd keep a cool rarity like that. I...
I'd love to know the shipping history for more of those destinations, Deech used to talk alot about how Greece used to have a ton of cool models...
Very nice, I love the different speaker grills.
I've seen that one over here Philip Taylor, When I was younger I remember seeing a square boombox with MiniDisc in the early 90's at our giant...
It wouldn't surprise me if Sharp had a huge motor in there, these photos suck but I think it was pretty expensive when it came out. I would...
I posted some information about this a while back, it's not a boombox but kind of looks like one and check out how thin it is. This is the first...
Sometimes it takes awhile for one of them to show up, meanwhile enjoy the Adidas!
Separate names with a comma.