TDK from 1986, another really nice look ad with application information. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony from 1986, they tend to get more rare in the 80's. I don't think most people associated them with a tape manufacturer and they tended to be...
BASF Chromdioxid Maxima II from 1986 [ATTACH]
Triad (That's) Tapes from 1986 with harman/kardon & JBL tie-in. The page was cut off, sorry, not my doing. I didn't post the full ad with...
TDK HX-S from 1986 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks for looking over this thread, I'm amazed at the interest but the more you look the more facinating the cassettes are. Feel free to...
Maxell 1975 [ATTACH]
Another Citizen from 1986, the CDP-120 from Audio Magazine [ATTACH]
Another version found in Audio Magazine 1986, this is super-rare finding a boombox ad in Audio, they didn't seem to be the target market. I...
You might want to check over on AudioKarma if no one chimes in here, there's at least two guys still active, one in Texas and one in Chicago....
I've never been a big fan of "best of" releases, most of the time it's already been over-played on the radio but I can get into Bob Marley Legend...
We had a thread on here, maybe in the Walkman Section for techs. Weltron Clairtone Braun also lives up there and has a ton of tape players, he...
If you mean Mongoloid autoreverser, the song is so good it has a Wikipedia Entry! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid_(song) The bands kept...
It was closed! But not for long....I was out in the shop working and watching some old Burt Reynolds Movie that was a perfect period piece for...
Is that the BP-23 rechargeable battery that someone may have removed the batteries? It doesn't look like a normal battery holder but maybe you...
Separate names with a comma.