I had to scroll back to figure out which post, yea Ultraman is pretty cool and he talks, there's a sensor built into the front. The batteries are...
From Poptronics 1982 [ATTACH]
Good night......
I can't remember what it was Longman, the box says TF, it was something like TriFloro.... I'd have to go out to the shop to check out the can, if...
Sony had some really cool looking tape decks, not like most but the one on here is really cool looking, I've got an FH-100W, the buttons are on...
One bottle of IPA will last me years so it's never been a big issue, with alternatives you have to worry about destroying plastic parts. You...
We've all overpaid on something but there's also the unit that's for sale at a great price for weeks and we ignore it, then it sells and another...
I had something similar with a boomer I just rebelted, I played with it a lot and the best I could figure is the cassette wasn't seated properly...
I just got in from my buckthorn bonfire and working on getting a knuckle joint out of my car's front suspension, very similar to removing your...
I don't have that box but the service manual is on HiFi Engine, it looks like it's just the 7 screws and you need to have the cassette door open...
Nice to see you popping in every once in a while Cassette2go. Those AIWAs look pretty robust, I've been tempted to get one but I'd probably throw...
Our site sponser is Fix Your Audio on the front page, they're very knowledgeable about portables. https://fixyouraudio.com/
I haven't seen that one, great find! We've got a few experienced members on here, hopefully they'll help out. My experience is limited to...
From Stereo Review 1982 I found mine, the build quality isn't bad, they do have a little weight to them. [ATTACH]
From the same issue some more information on the Sony MiniDisc [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Radio Electronics 1991 from Archive.org Sadly neither DCC or MiniDisc had a big footprint in the US, I would have loved MD but they were very...
There might be some ideas on here, flutter is always a tough one http://www.manquen.net/audio/index.php?page=17
Welcome cleanpause! I grew up a little south of you but went to a lot of great show up there. I remember seeing The Four Horsemen up at Club...
I just found an article on repairing portable CD players, I'm not sure if I filed it, but I was just looking it over the other day, it would have...
Good luck, there may have been thousands of different portables, and I'm not including the boomboxes. I don't think I've seen an all inclusive...
Separate names with a comma.