Welcome, everybody says one but they end up with a lot more. Those 3D boxes are pretty wild looking, I don't remember if I had seen yours before....
Thanks Mystic, I'm trying to dig out some of the less advertised brands but I was thinking that a lot of you guys didn't see alot of this to begin...
Very nice! mrp32Dave that Mitsubishi is so cool they patented it, I think this is there's. [ATTACH]
I'm a sucker for multi-band boxes, we didn't have many over here. I'd consider that a great basic box, it looks pretty good and pricing seems...
Nice stuck-in-time, that's interesting about the logo, yours also has three bands! Reli, it's really beefy, I'll pull it out and take more...
Your work is impeccable and your saving some cool ones so I have no doubt you can unload as many as you want. Who knows, maybe people are...
These are super rare, or maybe not but more of a footnote in BB history, the AIWA CS-TR55U. I have it's sister box that has two cassette decks,...
Cool, that's neat to see the differences, nice units.
TDK SA from 1978 [ATTACH]
Maxell UD from 1978 [ATTACH]
Maxell XL-S from 1984 [ATTACH]
TDK SA-X from 1982 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.