Nice! Is there a component missing? It looks like something should be below the TT. That stand is really cool, AIWA was doing something...
Great article that doesn't rip tapes but acknowledges how cool it was to be able to record on something that anyone else with a tape player could...
I'm glad your getting through it Jorge, these are tough times and sometimes distractions are very soothing. There's something very rewarding...
IBM, what can you say? They ruled the computer world for a long time and for a brief period were chasing mini-cassettes, yep mini-cassettes, not...
Maybe I should load up a van full of tools and a few boxes and head your way Jorge for a few weeks of R&R building a house! I only require loud...
I was trying to button up a Superscope CRS-4000 after a belt change but I'm getting a right channel squeal when I hit cassette play (that changes...
Wow, that thing is in stellar condition! I forgot to say the photographs are beautiful, thanks for all of the shots, even those clones still look...
Happy birthday! I celebrated with a big bonfire, some beer and a little repair work.
Welcome and great find! Half the fun for me is finding stuff. Your hitting a great time, CD's are really dropping in popularity which means...
Welcome!
Welcome, cool business! Keep us updated on what your up to.
I'm scratching my memory but I can kind of remember some push back from video. Do you guys remember that prerecorder movies used to start at...
Sony had a love-hate relationship with the music producers, the Walkman and cassette technology really blossomed and pushed music sales but it...
Check out this beauty, the stand is so cool and the name can go in Jorge's Thread, the "Do-Up" So does this have FM broadcasting? What is the...
What's the voltage Reli, I've got a little portable made by them but I've never seen one over here.
Open it back up and post photos, it could be a lot of things, I'd check for any wires that may have gotten pinched during re-assembly.
Welcome, good luck with your project!
Welcome, good luck with your quest, I've bought some portables from Japanese Ebay Sellers and postage was around $10, maybe you can find a better...
Welcome Radio_People!
Separate names with a comma.