TDK SA-X C90 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony Metallic 90 from 1982 [ATTACH]
This reminds me of the guys that scour flea markets for vintage Sears Craftsman Tools and turn them in for new products. Is Memorex still in...
Sony UCX-S, listing at $5.00 USD, probably a little more expensive than Maxell's and close to TDK's Pricing, these most likely sold for around...
Maxell buy one get one free, this looks like a great deal from 1982 [ATTACH]
Stevie Wonder and TDK from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Great work, they look beautiful. Simple Green is what the auto restorers uses to clean up dashboards, it cleans great and doesn't leave a...
It's really nice looking and a remote control? Those were just catching on back then. Maybe I'll still find one, hopefully garage sale season...
22 WM-W800's?
TDK from 1987 This ad was split from two different pages. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Discwasher Cleaning Tape, these were great for car stereos and yes they do work. I worked for a manufacturer and would measure how much tape...
Maxell 1987 [ATTACH]
Memorex never got any love, did they make any worthwhile tapes? I just have memories of issues with them and usually you didn't waste a lot of...
TDK 1987 [ATTACH]
Triad "That's" Tapes 1987 [ATTACH]
Denon Tapes 1987 [ATTACH]
Welcome! The only one close but I don't think is it is the Sanyo M-G31A.
Citizen CBM 777 CD Player from 1989, very unique looking, anybody have one of these? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.