I was just reading about the SK-1 a few days ago, I forgot I posted that photo, the article was talking about how cool it was. Although it was...
Casio fx-3500P from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some insight on cassettes and the developement of the microcassette from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The beautiful Pearlcorder S801, I think this accepts the D-system Attachments from 1981 [ATTACH]
The Sony Walkman-2 from 1981 [ATTACH]
I know EMI, I don't know what I was thinking, but I always thought it was E M I, I don't think I every heard anybody say it before. The Wikipedia...
Very nice but I'm not sure the super glue will hold up long term, in the future use something like ABS, Styrene, or PVC where you can solvent...
Hello Paul, fixing electronics can be a lot of fun, and rewarding, start with the easy equipment and work your way up. I can do a lot of basic...
Nice pick up
Glad you pointed that out, I've never seen that brand before and would have said E. M .I.
I actually bought a toasted one last year, it's on the bench, I started going through the wiring and everything is getting voltage but for some...
You might want to do a search for it, something like ""tape splicing" site:americanradiohistory.com" in Google, I'm sure there's a bunch of old...
Great find Ralton! You have the model with the rack and the cassette deck case, it looks like you have everything but the power cord and the...
I don't know if there's something special about DAT, I used to work a lot with 8mm with is pretty close. I'd just buy a tape splicer off Ebay,...
I picked up this beauty last year, a stunning example of cool electronics, the Sony Trinitron "Essen" Model KV-4100. It was the second generation...
Some really old ads from December 1967! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Reli, I edited the post to include the magazine link, but yep it's a beauty from 67, you have to love this quote: "This was deliberately selected...
I'll have to look into those film cards, it looks like they had a magnetic strip on the back?
Some neat goodies from 1983, they even have the Nintendo Game Watches on here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've never seen a Sansui Cassette before, it might look good up sitting next to my FX-700R although I think they started using that logo in the...
Separate names with a comma.