[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Springs and small screws are like gold these days, here's a guy on Amazon with a big set maybe one will fit. He also has a ton of pinch rollers....
That's a nice little set-up and I'm sure it's happy to be working again. I've only seen one front loading cassette deck, an 80's Marantz at the...
Nice headphones, I'll have to dig into the stacks and pull some 70's models out. RUN-D.M.C. was the biggest rap band of the early 80's but it's...
Do Discmans only use one size screw Jorge? The "0" size is the largest in my set and wouldn't have worked on the game.
Yea, I think they're around 15' high, Van Halen toured with them on the last tour.
Koss KSP Sound Partner Headphone Review form 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic CT-101 Portable TV From 1983. the world's smallest color TV set, too bad there's no pricing but they weren't cheap. [ATTACH]
Walkabout Music! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony TPS-L2 from Billboard December 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We had a ton of radio stations back in Michigan, there was at least three of every genre going and it was beautiful. Two of my favorites were the...
You mentioned that you don't work on the smaller circuit boards, I'm assuming you mean surface mount, have you watched any of the "My Mate Vince"...
And don't forget the Quasar CD8966 that also is part of that family (SL-XP5). Mine also has the battery pack, all metal construction and weighs a...
Tenko Model 1030-F and Conica Grizzly, very early mono boomboxes from an Italian Magazine 1975 [ATTACH]
TDK SA-X from 1987 [ATTACH]
Amazing! I'm kind of a geek but I love seeing the packaging and how they were wrapped up. The Japanese make unpacking so much fun and you almost...
Great thread! but it needs to be moved and what happened to mrn?
Hopefully this stuff gets identified before it gets thrown out. Most Technics of this time period were a little better than entry-level and I...
Denon DX Series Cassette Tapes from 1980 [ATTACH]
AFGA Tapes seem fairly rare, from 1987 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.