I didn't notice the disks before, are they collectible now? I think I have a bunch still in storage somewhere. I believe Imation (3M) had a...
Here's a recent thread about another model http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/design-on-acrylic.3600/#post-29586 It's probably Acrylic or...
Very nice!
Welcome Alex, there's nothing better then messing around with vintage electronics. Hearing sounds out of a previously dead box is magical.
Welcome and awesome collection! Please start a thread on the DCC's, we never saw many of them over here, someday I'd love to check one out.
I'd look closely at all of the connections going out (on the inside of the case). Look for wear or bare wires touching, headphone jacks are...
Jody, have you opened it up? If it's as dirty as Ken80s I'd start there, I'd also strip off all of the accessories and plug in the amp only to...
Post a wanted down below, there's a ton of members on your side of the world, some of them had boxes full of equipment. If you were nearer, I...
Separate names with a comma.