Heathkit fell on hard times in the late 70's when audio and video prices really started dropping. I don't think they could compete with all of...
This is one of my favorite lines, so many nice boxes but does anybody have the little JVC RC-S7? I learned something, the removable handle will...
What does the decription say? It looks pretty nice except for some yellowing on the back.
This is a very basic unit, it would be cheaper to find another one on Ebay for a few dollars than to spend money on it. It is a good unit to try...
That would have been an awesome kit autoreverser, too bad they didn't have it in build-it-yourself form. I used to live close to HeathKit and I'd...
I first started as a toddler messing around with my parents Sony TV-500U. It was a really small portable TV, we even had the battery pack that...
Just taking a break from shoveling snow, another AIWA M-501 Ad [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is an interesting footnote on Marantz DAT Recorders, I wonder who is Systemation? There was a lot of turmoil at Marantz around this time,...
Marantz PMD 200 and PMD 220 portable cassette recorders, these are mono players but very nicely built. These were used by radio news reporters...
Sharp VZ-2000 Boombox Giveaway! I wonder if Gary Gailey still has it? That would be great if he was a member here. [ATTACH]
I just posted this little mini in the B&B section, such a nice little radio, it looks like it came out in 1983. The JVC RC-S22 [ATTACH]
Takin a break from shoveling the 8" of snow we got today, here's the Unisef H-2P Portable Cassette Player. I've got one Unisef and the quality is...
Separate names with a comma.