National Way (Australia) from 1982, this had different names depending on the country. [ATTACH]
The first generation weren't called Watchman yet, these early models tend to be really rare and very expensive. If I had to guess I'd say these...
It was a great time for electronics in the early 80's, so many cool products coming out, we thought it would never end. Sinclair never had a big...
While small Walkman Style Headphones were accepted, larger cans and radio headphones were still thought of as goofy. These are pretty cool but I...
Toshiba KT-R2 Mini Stereo from 1982. This is one of my favorites, interestingly it's identical in size to the Sony WM-D6 which was also released...
Sanyo M-G1 from 1982 [ATTACH]
I was digging up some ads on the internet and trying to make sure I wasn't double-posting and found this great thread, I can't believe I didn't...
Another gem from Electronics Today International Australia, 1982 [ATTACH]
Thanks for posting Evan Thomas, I'd put it below in the 2nd hand market. These are very rare and highly sought after, I don't know if one has...
Very nice!
No main power, it's either the charger/transformer unit or the switchable male plugs I use on the wall wart (or the player). Will it run on mains...
Awesome! I'm just going through my desktop Kenwood KA-5700, ASUS Xonar Essence STX Soundcard to Klipsch Heresays and really liking it. I had...
I've got a JVC charging station that also runs into the player (at 1.5v) so you can run it off of an outlet. The charger takes 9v but I'm not...
That Gig Harbor! I checked out the Gig Harbor Audio Website, they have lots of neat stuff and they serve beer. That's a nice part of the world,...
That's pretty amazing, I never get lucky like that although I do have a few players I need to clean up, one has the gumstick batteries still with...
There's some great articles in Electronic Servicing and Technology Magazine (PF Reporter) including a ton of cassette information....
Great article from 1983, this is one of the best ones I've seen so far. https://www.americanradiohistory.com/PF-Index.htm [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Digital Compact Cassette! From 1993 [ATTACH]
The General Electric Line for 1983 including two microcassette boomboxes. Both of these boomboxes were made by Sharp and they are pretty robust....
Welcome, enjoy the forum. If you can't find what your looking for, there's also a ton of information in the "forum reader" it's bit's and pieces...
Separate names with a comma.