I've looked through so many magazines on that site and posted a few of the players from that magazine in the Walkman Archeology Thread (today). I...
I get into a nice "zone" around my stash, there's no replacing that. I disagree about the military look, it somewhat has it but a little more...
I love seeing stuff like this, I watched a guy clean a white fishing boat in Florida, it sat for a few years but with a good pressure washer and...
Sharp RX-P1 DAT Player from Stereo Review 1991 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Casio DA-R100 1991 Stereo Review. Casio's Boomboxes and Personal Cassette Players were pretty much junk but for some reason they put a lot of...
Denon DCP-150 Portable CD Player 1991 Stereo Review [ATTACH]
Let us know, the display on a lot of electronics from the 80's tend to go bad.
I was looking at those! I love the looks, a field recorder with radio, the design guys must have loved their jobs back then, the equipment is so...
I started working for a guy in the 80's (just when Run DMC was getting huge, someone had spray painted it in the alley), he had a fire in his...
Nice photos, and a cool player on top of that, thanks for posting!
New users of this old equipment are finding out that these units can be very complicated. In almost every case a belt needs to be changed and...
Welcome!
aiwa XP-SP1200 Portable CD Player Review from 1998 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I finished my 80 Series, here's some owner's manuals, I don't think these are anywhere on the net. First the AIWA SA-C80U Preamplifier, this was...
It looks like Bose went 2nd generation on the Bose RoomMate II Compact Speaker System, these are interesting but they were very expensive back...
The Sony Super Walkman WM-F701C from 1990 Popular Electronics Magazine, January 1990 [ATTACH]
The World's Smallest Walkman! But it's only an FM Radio from 1985 [ATTACH]
The Walkman 5 from 1982, Computers & Electronics Magazine December. [ATTACH]
The MiniDisc Revisited from 1997, there's a lot of thought about why it didn't catch on in the US; for me they were very expensive, just for the...
Welcome Kuma!
Separate names with a comma.