Success With Cassettes from 1986, from the Gavin Report for radio stations. This is a very basic outline on what to look for in equipment and...
MiniDisc made some inroads for professional use, my big Denon Deck was from a radio station, these component units would be nice to find but I'd...
MiniDisc vs Digital Compact Cassette from Gavin Report 1993 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony WM-D3 from 1990, a nice perspective from someone that uses the equipment professionally. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gavin Report was for radio guys or programming directors, this article talks about the merits of preset tuning and recording with portable...
Sony SRF-42 Stereo AM Walkman We still have a few AM Stereo stations, I'd love to find one of these units and see what they sound like. The only...
Data DiscMan Model DD1-EX from 1992 If you like this, Techmoan does a review of it on YouTube [ATTACH]
The very same issue of Popular Electronics also has the Gizmo Section that has the Sony Model MZ-R2 MiniDisc Player. Check out the small article...
Sharp Model MD-D10 MiniDisc, it's so nice seeing a write up that takes portable audio seriously, Len Feldman did several of the reviews I've...
I remember a lot of late-night discussions over on AudioKarma about the merits of the Playstation CD Player, it's stuff like that, that you would...
Too bad your not closer, we could do some trading, didn't you score a nice TEAC R2R last year?
That Sony is so cool looking, I was drooling when Techmoan was playing with his. I finally scored a Nak 550 a few weeks ago, the seller never...
Welcome back SONY-BOY! Please start some threads, I actually have a few consoles around here, imagine that. I have a really hard time passing by...
Prices are definately going up, nice entry-level units are about double what they were a year and a half ago, high-end models have really climbed,...
I wonder if that has a karaoke connection, the mid-80's japanese karaoke machines had 8-track that carried the vocal-less songs and then you put...
Thanks for the information, Uher's are hard to find over here, I snagged a UHER CR-160 after seeing your posts, it's a very substanial unit,...
Holy amplifiers! So what is the story with that block, I'm guessing you stuff that behind your rack and fool everyone with your 125 watt micro...
Here's a neat one, this Nintendo Game Boy is actually a portable cassette deck. I've never seen this model before but a great addition for the...
You've got the itch walkman archive, those old magazines are a treasure trove of information.
Yep, that looks familar stragulus, just wait until you have to slide it all back together, the big wiring only fits in a small area. You want to...
Separate names with a comma.