Sony Watchman 1983 from High Fidelity Magazine [ATTACH]
The speakers have built in amplification, this ad shows one without the back cover from 1976. Just browsing around other forums and it looks like...
This is from your Ebay Listing Mystic Traveller, you have to love an over-engineered piece of audio from the 70's. It looks like you need the...
The black out is over and we're back, luckily I found a ton of cool stuff when the forum was offline. Here's my personal favorite, the Technics...
I'll look, I'm grabbing photos from the Japanese Sites. I bet they had fun and had a few variations of the script. I don't remember the...
I was looking at something on the Pocket Calculator Show and saw the posting for Times Square (the movie), I've never seen it before but it's now...
Not only that TooCool4 but they're also one of the better looking clunky portables, which are my favorite looking. That case makes me want to get...
Does anybody own this gem from 1978? Nakamichi Tape Deck with 80 watt speakers that have six tiny, super performance amplifiers built in. The...
That's cool, some of the new numbers are mind-boggling but they must count digital vs tangible. Sadly the big three of pop-rock-country are done...
Welcome! Something is wrong with the "new post" button, this just showed up but I didn't see it earlier? Great boxes, you could retire with that...
Welcome Jampottie!
I can't read it but it looks interesting. Arcadia Magazine 2009 [ATTACH]
Make sure you check the battery, does this have a gumstick battery? A few photos would help.
A brief history of portable audio from HWM Magazine in 2005. This was when MP3 players were booming, check out the rest of this special section,...
This is interesting, I guess people with Walkmans were annoying everyone else so they developed a way to bulk erase everyone's cassettes, what...
The Solar Walkman 1986 New Scientist Magazine [ATTACH]
The Wireless Walkman 1988 New Scientist Magazine [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
The Walkman II 1981 New Scientist Magazine...
https://books.google.com/books?id=2ZCNAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA579&lpg=PA579&dq=aiwa+moves+mini+stereo+factories+to+england&source=bl&ots=Hm-dbheqVH&sig=ACfU3...
Separate names with a comma.