It's definately the smallest three head in that group, maybe of all. Good luck finding it, I know how you feel except my stuff is more mid-level...
There aren't a lot Cassette2go, I can name a few three headed stereo portables. Marantz and Sony had some mono versions as well. Marantz...
You are right Longman, I just dug up this catalog listing. There's a few photos out there but no mention that it's LCD, not even on the box, it...
I like the sound so much I was looking on the bay for the Ensemble Line of Home Surround Sound from the early 90's, it would be a nice fit for my...
I had this one in storage and I forgot about it, the Realistic Pocketvision 22, I'm not sure when it was made or who made it but it came from...
Welcome, there's nothing better than the hunt, Walkmans are getting much harder to find but I'm still grabbing a boombox every few weeks. Keep...
Welcome! October Fest and Walkmans are in the air.
The twelve volt input is perfect if you can scrounge up a battery!
I was wondering about that but without more information it could be several things and I don't know your technical ability. I'd put on some head...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Compo-style boomboxes sometimes get no love. Missing an important feature that might exclude it from being a true boombox, these hybrid units...
The switch might not be open on the front, the lever may be on a ball that is closed similar to this one so no spray is getting in there. Some of...
The photo with the players on the floor has a paper box marked Dunder Mifflin, that might be worth more than your collection if it's screen used....
Can you hook up some speakers? it would help to hear it. I'm not an expert but before I watched the video I was thinking Moniter Switch and...
Thanks for posting Cassette2go, I knew you had a few portables hear and there but you have a huge collection. Is that Dunder Mifflin box a screen...
That's beautiful Gonzo83 and you got a great deal. It really screams, custom made metal rack to update the stand.
There's so many different versions of Marantz, licensing agreements, territories, owners, manufacturers. I don't think Philips owned them at this...
Yea, I feel like Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan were copying random boxes, there might be a connection. Maybe they were supplying the cases or other...
Daewoo is a huge company and makes just about everything, I wonder if they made it or if it was outsourced. Samsung has a dead-ringer boombox...
That was the "British Room" the entry level equipment was in one room and these other rooms had the nice stuff, the small speakers started around...
Separate names with a comma.