I like the Floyd, I just never immersed in them, they were so huge with Brick in the Wall and the movie which played midnight movies for years...
The force was strong around me but my bomber beers kept it at bay, at least that's what I remember......
They came and kicked some butt, the local papers called it one of the best of the year. Our local ice arena holds 18,000 for hockey, I don't know...
They're not my favorite but I just saw Iron Maiden last week, unbelievable show, so many good songs!
For the collector, this is really cool and unique, start your own soda and Walkman Thread Sony Sports Coca-Cola Can bag...
Great units, you've got the cornerstones and you can always spice it up with some AIWAs.
I'd believe it was a unicorn box but there so many other boxes and Walkmans where the production was so low. My buddy in Japan tells me they do...
Great find PJ0688, I really like the way these look and I've also picked up the Sony M-80 since I first posted this! The whole line-up that year...
This is all I could find, one of the matching ash-trays and this model does exist. [ATTACH]
My buddy lives a few blocks from there, we checked it out last January. If you know if any shops to visit let me know, I hope to be back this winter.
That blue disc looks great in the Flamingo, you have some nice stuff for sale.
Yanlo, are Walkmans getting popular again over there? I know vinyl is still popular but the Walkman Birthday seemed uneventful.
Usually when a belt gets a kink, it's the kiss of death, it gets enough stretch that it just doesn't work great. The photo is great, I don't see...
Separate names with a comma.