Here you go Jorge, it took a while but I found your Denon https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Audio/90s/Audio-1991-02.pdf [ATTACH]...
Sony Discman D-100, Electronics Australia, 1987 [ATTACH]
Here you go Reli, lot's of good stuff in this issue......
Personal Stereo Price Wars! Billboard Magazine, 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This thread has a lot of information on capacitors, it should help, and welcome to the forum, feel free to post about your repairs, we love seeing...
A few of that style have popped up on our Ebay, they are tempting just because they are so neat but I can't justify the space yet.
Stereo-To-Go 1986, from the CES show, where all of the good electronics were shown for the first time. This used to be a pretty big deal up until...
Great find, now the quest is on! I built a complete AIWA Microsystem when I found just the tuner, the hunt is half the fun.
Very nice, I've posted some old portable CD player reviews in another thread, I don't remember seeing any Denon Players but they might be in...
Hopefully you guys are enjoying this look through the decades of our favorite portables, this helps get my mind off of my high stress workload....
Lloyds Handy Music Micro Stereo Radio, 1989 Poptronics Magazine. Lloyds was mostly private labeled low quality merchandise, I'm surprised they...
Audio Technica Mini-Stereophone October 1989, Poptronics Magazine [ATTACH]
Sentry SENHO648 Headphone Review, Popular Electronics [ATTACH]
Technics SL-XP6 Review, October 1989 Poptronics https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Poptronics/80s/1989/PE-1989-10.pdf [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
AIWA HS-J800A Review March 1989 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Soundesign 4955 CD Player September 1989 [ATTACH]
AIWA CS-WR66, I showed off my pink version but mine doesn't have the clock. [ATTACH]
Sony Minidisc Review from January 1993 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice National, it's too bad it the color stinks, some fancy bright plastic would have really made it stand out like that Sharp. We just had a...
It's missing the article but Le Haut-Parleur has a cool Shapr QT-95 on the cover [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.