Book Review Electronic Times (UK) April 1988 Made In Japan, Akio Morita and Sony [ATTACH]
Early Sony DC6 Review, the reviewer has a "review copy" of the unit, I wonder with the serial number is on that one? From May 1987, Electronics...
Sony Discman D50 MK II from June 1986, Electronics Today (UK) https://www.americanradiohistory.com/ETI_Magazine_Canada.htm [ATTACH]
Very nice! It's cool to see some different designs out there. While the LED may look dated, that was a big deal back then but we've seen only a...
Welcome back! Great looking box, I've got an eye open for one, you never know where they will pop up but it's also slightly rare. I'd try...
Welcome and good luck, it shouldn't be too hard. I did listen to the video and the quality is not too bad, maybe you can get it better. It might...
Nice job, sometimes I get the other story where they replaced some 70's Pioneer Stack with this really nice and very compact all-in-one system...
Teac Model PC-10 Portable Tape Recorder, it gets a really good review but very expensive in May 1977. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Popular Electronics 1990, The Marantz PMD-430 had a pretty long production run, I thought it came out much earlier than 1990 but here's a review....
Popular Electronics, Sony Outback May 1989 [ATTACH]
The Sony Walkman 5 from December 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman Clones, April 1981, Popular Electronics [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A nice write up for the Sony M-1000 Stereo Microcassette Player from Popular Electronics March 1982...
I can't tell how big it is but the speakers are 14 cm so it must be larger than it looks, it's also pushing 14 watts a channel, pretty impressive.
Piratron P 2298, it looks like a watch radio, I've never seen one before but it's pretty neat. [ATTACH] I just found this in Popular Electronics...
Sharp GF 900, June 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Akai PM-C6 November 1982 [ATTACH]
Akai AJ-C1L 1982 [ATTACH]
Le Haut Parleur 1982, Sony TCS 310 and Sony M 1000 Microcassette players [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Philips probably figured that Sony had such huge market share in everywhere but Europe the tape sales would make up for it. That would make a...
Separate names with a comma.