I haven't been able to log on for at least 2-3 weeks, I've been on it a ton of times but for some reason I still find new information on it.
Whenever I look up equipment that I find, it seems like HIFI Tom was already here. In the old days he always had really cood stuff, this was...
The rules have changed, this may be on the fence since it doesn't have a handle but I've got a shelf of minis with no handles and nobody disputes...
The Unitech MINI 1004AF. I probably dismissed UNITECH as a cheap Korean Knockoff in the past but I found one years ago and just unpacked this...
Akihir Yasugi Walkman!...
I was watching some young guys mid-20's comb through the record rack the other day, personally I think it's a fun hobby for them, whenever I go to...
Longman, great commercial! I didn't know they had a lifetime guarantee, that's priceless, I've got a couple boxes of tapes still kicking around...
The tape guys are long gone, same around here. We had 3M and the Scotch Brand, that building is gone, the city couldn't wait to turn it back to a...
A few more days and the boys will be rolling through town. Last time they brought every guy that played guitar out with them, good thing the...
Put pantyhose over the end of your vacuum and try to find it or use an automotive style magnet.
I was just playing with those McIntosh Amps (in the video) at the local electronics store, they have a huge VU display and they crank out 1200...
Sony YPPY YP-ER20 Pretty rare over here, this is a neat offering only available in the UK according to the Walkman Central Website...
There was a turntable version either on ebay UK or Greece for a long time last spring, it might still be available but I think it only had one...
It's not easy but I type something like this in google "stereo2go.com forum reader .pdf" to find old PDF files, or change PDF to "ads"...
I still don't see it, I'll have to go through the old sources, this predates all of those.....
Two UNIX Portables just came up for sale including the ultra-rare PC200. I know nickeccles thinks this is a clone, I still think it's a notch...
I wonder what the error was? Maybe he thought there would be a flood of bidding?
Speedy, if you can find the video, let me know, I looked up and down his channel and can't find it, he did a similar unit, the Sennheiser but I...
I listen through a ton of crappy under $70 USD Bluetooth headphones. I use them at work, they really get beat up on, and most don't sound too...
I was spending a little time polishing up some roached out Technic's Speakers and was looking for some information on them and I found this old...
Separate names with a comma.