The old forum, for some reason a lot of the old posts don't show up very well on the search engines...
Just found some early posted photos from around 2007, some Sanyo's and a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Branded Radio. I used to find one or two...
I changed some google search phrases and looked through the reader, I never realized how many ads and brochures that were posted over the years,...
I'll have to watch it, I didn't notice it on his page.
Floyd is not my favorite either but you'll never see those around here, if they are cheap I'l pick them up for entertainment value. I've got an...
Every once in a while I like to look down in the Forum Reader, I forgot about all of these wonderful ads that Retro had posted in the past, he had...
This looks promising, Sony SRS W2K Portable Sound Wear System. Without researching further, it looks like it goes under your hat? It also...
Cool unit, and the word is that musicians love tangible music, with digital, it's possible that nobody will remember them in a few years, but...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-FH-909R-Boombox-Vintage-Collectors-Item/323883677821?hash=item4b68f8b87d:g:8w0AAOSw4OBdUzeT That's cool, I'm sure...
Does the tape rotate normally when trying to record on 90 minute tapes?
It could be a lot of things but check the spring loaded pad behind the tape where the head is, you may have a batch where they fell off. Parts of...
Wow, I'd love to hear that, what tape deck do you use? I would have melted in that chair last night after my work day last night, luckily I get...
Good luck, the player itself is probably pretty rare and I can't find a photo of the case. Otherwise welcome to the forum!
Welcome aboard, it's always nice to see members with experience. I like to crack them open myself but I always seem to get the ones that require...
I just snagged a handle for my PC-11JW, I'm happy it fits and the box finally looks like a box. I don't have a PC-3 but if it had a broken tape...
Wow, I'm still looking....I haven't seen a nice portable in years. You better have grabbed those Pink Floyd 8-tracks, that would be worth...
Selezione Radio 1982, Sony Walkman WM-2 with SQAIR (square?) Speakers. I've never seen the SQAIR Branded Speakers before. It's interesting the...
and the four color version [ATTACH]
Selezione Radio Electronics Issue from 1979, the Sony TC-98L looks impressive, I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Randix was an importer in the US, I've got the executive tape player and the build quality is pretty good, one of these days I'd like to get the...
Separate names with a comma.