The craze is on, Selezione followed that issue with another Walkman TPS-L2 Article from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This ad is from November of 1981 Selezione Radio Magazine and it has the Sony M-1000 Stereo Microcassette showing that it was released just over a...
The Sony TPS-L2 showing up in Italy August 1980 https://archive.org/details/Selezione_Radio_1980_07_08 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
and I just found out Megadeth has a beer! a tout le monde, but I see it all over here but not the "Megadeth" Version. [ATTACH]
The good news is when you get back on your feet, you have the world's best boombox storage trailer! I only had one question tonight, is Jorge...
Welcome johan, the party is just getting started!
Sweet, another member from MN, there's another guy from here on the forum, just a few more and we can have a Midwest Meet like the old days.
Toshiba XR-P9RC Portable CD Player Review, one of the first 1986 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Does anybody remember the JVC KB-500? I never knew they made electronic keyboards, it certainly isn't as nice looking as the Casios and Yamahas.
Back in 81 it would be like $3.00 a minute!
Sharp VZ-3000Z [ATTACH] Sanyo MX-960K [ATTACH] Sony TC-MR2 [ATTACH] JVC RC-S55 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Sanyo Mini Stereo, this may have been the C20 in the US? From 1982 [ATTACH]
Sharp VZ-3000Z Review, yes it's a home stereo but it's just a handle and battery compartment away from being a VZ-2000. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Fisher PH492K Portable Audio System Review, Electronics Australia, 1982 https://archive.org/stream/EA1982/EA%201982-03%20March#mode/2up [ATTACH]...
Electronics Australia [ATTACH]
The Soundic, 1981! [ATTACH]
Thanks Luis Angel Panches Macias! I've always been a big magazine and newspaper junky and love finding information. When I first started...
Separate names with a comma.