He only needs one buyer, just one Reli.......
I know the feeling, I still remember the price tags with all the square block numbers on them.
nickelindimer, are you talking about the Phillips 212?
That's a big one if there's a "dent" in the roller, also if the old belt was gooey there might be some very small residue, that's the one that...
Hey, I found some old Superscope Ads, imagine that. The Internet Wayback Machine has a book and magazine section that I highly recommend checking...
[ATTACH]
Thanks for posting, great photos!
That is great looking equipment, the wood paneled stuff is pretty cool, usually it's on the sides. Is that reel to reel a new model? I heard...
The markings are priceless, it's funny how many of these old stereos have them. Great find, those don't come around very often but any of the big...
I have very few boxes like the Sanyo, if I picked it up and it had some weight it might be a game changer but all the ones I find I can lift with...
Try Command8, he might have parts, in the USA we have Encompass and Union as Sony Parts Suppliers and they both show no stock with none coming....
Those are great MUTE AUTO, as a kid I loved watching the "light show" of a nice stereo and still haven't outgrown it.
That's a great box and the value might go down with too much modifications. There's a lot of upgrades that would be so nice on any of old boxes...
欢迎,请与我们分享您的发现,我们大多数人都喜欢相同的东西
我喜歡古怪的部分,但我以前從未見過計時器
I feel like the Panasonic Guys and the Technics Guys used to live on different floors of the factory. The entire culture is different between the...
I'm not a target customer, I've got enough of the vintage stuff to not care about the reissues but it's nice they're not doing what I think is the...
Separate names with a comma.