Welcome back! It can be hard to find old threads, the search box in the forum reader doesn't work very well. I've found that searching the site...
I was happy to get an RCA in 96, with all of the car adapters, that I could bring in the car with me. It worked fine unless the road was bumpy...
Nice pick up Northerner! I must have missed this thread autoreverser, sadly I just have two, Solar Ride (digital) and Rancho (mechanical), that...
Nice grab speedy2.0, post some info when you have it up and running, it looks super cool and I'm jealous, locally I just nabbed an early 60's AIWA...
Thanks Mystic Traveller! It just skips when it's moved, on the desk it sounds fine. My memory of any portable CD player before 92 was that they...
That's it, the smaller LCD matches perfectly along with all the buttons and power cord. How does it rank in the world of first generation portables?
[ATTACH]
There was a big one around Chicago, the name might come to me. I never heard of Silo.
Emerson Model CTR-965 [ATTACH]
I think this was also rebranded by Radio Shack. [ATTACH]
Thanks nickelindimer, I just found a Citizen Ad, I might be able to get it in the brochure section today!
I forgot the Internet Wayback Machine has a book and magazine section, this is from Smash Hits Magazine from the early 80's. It's in the public...
That's a great player WJP, I'd love to find one someday. It looks to be maybe the TOTL for Sony in 89. A lot of these get hard grease over the...
Thanks for joining!
I had this stored but can't remember where it came from what beautiful units from these guys, I'm sure they were all beasts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Separate names with a comma.