Radio, here's a cool website with much more information on the Fluoroscan Units. This was one of those early cool websites with so much...
I'm horrible at cleaning circuit boards, I use IPA mostly and Q-tips but I'm never happy with the results. I recently started working on an Onkyo...
You can get around the AUX input with a bluetooth cassette but they are low on the pole for sound quality and can be difficult to work...
Quasar was an American Brand until Matsushita bought them out, while they were several years into new ownership it was still a decent brand. I...
Here's one of the Technics it's very similar to, the buttons are in the same place but the Technics has a larger LCD screen...
What were you filming? Were you around the forum when Arkay used to talk about his adventures in Hong Kong? Every few days he'd find large boxes...
How did the trip go? Any photos of your adventures?
Longman, you know I love those old mono-boxes, too bad about the distortion but you have to remember, they were still pretty loud against the...
This was found in the forum reader, I'll update with the original poster if I can find it. I saved these beautiful scans, while most...
I have a soft spot for what seem to be the executive or desk type of personal cassette players. For a few years in the late 70's and early 80's...
I've got a couple of the RQ-KJ1's, It pretty close and it seems to be more popular over here, your model pops up every once in a while but I've...
That's pretty nice, with the battery pack and demo tape. The head cleaning portion on "playable" tapes is usually leader tape that has cleaning...
Welcome Max! Feel free to post your equipment, some members don't like value questions since you can find some of this stuff for dirt cheap and...
It took me a little while to figure out we had two CD threads but this is the right one and I've got one Kent doesn't have, or maybe just not...
Another mono with radio microcassette, the Toshiba RT-M33 is one of these super cool radio versions. I don't look for mono microcassettes unless...
This Superscope Portable Cassette Player Catalog just came up for sale on Ebay, too bad it's just a little out of my price range. There's no date...
I like it, I wouldn't mind a throw down, we could vote on which one sounds the best. I'm surprised you guys listen to Linda Ronstadt, I love her...
Welcome, I've been grabbing partially working units lately, sometimes it's relaxing to crack them open and do a little work.
That's a nice looking unit, I don't think I have one around, thanks for sharing the photos.
It's cute and would compliment the boombox shelf nicely....
Separate names with a comma.