Since it's Sanyo Day, another oddball, the Sanyo C20, I love turntable models but this one seems to be missing the handle. I think the batteries...
Sanyo M 1700 H, these are really nice, high quality mini's....
Sanyo Tape Storage Bag...
The Sharp CD X17 Mega-Box, there is no battery pack that I can see but it looks pretty impressive, check out the perforated guard on the back....
Sony Cassette Stereo Bag, maybe a salesman's bag or maybe for an older tape deck, it might still be cool to show up with this and your equipment....
Did Pioneer make their own tape? I've never seen one up close before. That's a nice little collection, are you testing out the qualities or are...
I remember reading about a guys home, I think in Italy, where he had a solid concrete foundation with a subfloor set up for sound reproduction,...
I haven't had to buy belts after buying a repair shop's inventory a few years ago but these two companies have been kicking around for years and...
Thanks for sharing, both of those are stunning, Hitachi really put a lot of attention into these, sure everything looks kind of normal, but these...
Those are really nice looking first generation boxes, the color and layout are flawless, everything looks beefy. I like the boxes with external...
I'm going to submit this one, the General Electric 3-5270A Personal Cassette Player, we'll need autoreverser's thumbs up/down since it's just a...
Thanks for the posts Oz, I know very little about these high-end recordings, I never would have had the equipment to play them on in the 80's, so...
Audio July 1986 from the great American Radio History Website with a very in-depth review of the Marantz PMD430....
Since I wasn't familar with the tape you were using I had to look them up and found this great website....
Just start a new thread down below either in the chat sections or gallery, you could post a Walkman WM-10 a hundred times and most people here...
Silver-faced as well, nice pick up.
A cool article from High Fidelity Magazine from 1982, lot's of cool boxes, most are kind of rare but I'm lucky to own at least half of what's...
Yep, I like signs, banners and any other boombox/walkman related advertising......
I'm a newbie at lasers, do they have an hour meter until they die? I guess I thought since they don't have to contact a surface and get "wear"...
Try these guys, I haven't used them but Marian has contributed greatly to this forum. https://fixyouraudio.com/ If your trying to do it yourself,...
Separate names with a comma.