For the serious collector, a Walkman Shirt....
And a cool BomBeat to go with it, although shipping is huge since it's coming from Japan. The FM is Japanese Band but this Toshiba Actas 580...
I can't imagine these are up for sale very often, a great companion for a BomBeat....
If you haven't watched My Mate Vince, he's a hobbiest repairer. He loves buying broken vintage and modern game systems along with other random...
Hopefully you were buying your equipment like I was 15 years ago when everywhen was dumping it for the latest micro Bose System. Great work on...
I've been out of the plastic industry for years but I think you can flame polish the edge of acrylic. I'd router the rounded edge and then flame...
Some of these sellers don't want you to touch anything, I'd contact him first and figure out plan B, let him know you just want an working unit,...
Hopefully the other units all work, were you on a buying frenzy? That's a ton of equipment for most people but some really cool stuff, I try to...
I feel like you comb the old catalogs looking for anything with 1/4" buttons because I never see stuff like this for sale, awesome find, your...
I'd go over to AK, there's several threads on that unit, here's one with a simalr problem, I don't mind opening equipment up but I'm just a...
Computers really made a huge leap from homegrown clubs using off the shelf parts to a nice looking unit. I think Apple used Frog Designs to...
That's very nice equipment, it brings me to the old days at Audio Karma and one of the members used to talk up Pioneer Fluoroscan Equipment and I...
Since we posted some later model computer cassette tape drives, lets post this one that looks like it's from the mid-70's. this looks old and...
While the debate may never end if AIWA or Phillips had the first modern version of the boombox, this one came soon after and it looks great. This...
I used to see kind of neat, reasonable priced all the time but the times have changed. This Hitachi TRQ-150K is pretty cool and would be fun to...
Hello Mia, there's a thread below this for equipment you want, that might be a better place to post. I know over the years these boxes have been...
I didn't think about it heating up the plastic,most of that starts getting flexible around 130 degrees F. It's better to trace it out, sand it...
My mule brought over this one fresh from Japan, the Sanyo WMR-CM. While all the writing and tags are in Japanese, the FM dial has full bandwidth...
I've got a few similar situations and I've been racking my brain on how to fix them, maybe sistering a metal plate on the side isn't such a bad...
Those are great units and the stereo versions are starting to become unobtanium. Some of the members here have world-class microcassette...
Separate names with a comma.