Holy cow, that's awesome!
I think it was this.... [ATTACH] http://www.oaktreevintage.com/
Welcome from the great white north! That looks like a nice little unit and a great start to an awesome hobby, there's nothing better than a wife...
The Outsider doesn't get a lot of respect but these are neat mini's with water resistant buttons and dials. The Sanyo MGT7A is a little cooler...
They all look great, that's pretty cool playing around with the colors and a lot easier than the old days.
I was going to add this, it seems music review magazines are dropping off a cliff as well....
Sweet box, what the heck are all those buttons for? We need some more festive cheer in the B&B thread, it's like George Thorogood, "I Drink...
Physically owning a movie or album back in the 80's and 90's was such a big deal and consumers would have shelves lined with media, just like...
With the exception of my 70's Tri-Racer I don't think I've ever seen a component style silver Nakimichi, maybe KJ Bleus will chime in on this model.
I watched the Bands Reunited Show on YouTube a few weeks ago. Most of us in the US were under the assumption a few of them had died in the late...
It's one of those ones that you do a double-take to make sure it's not entry level but it's a step above and you can tell Sanyo let the designers...
Just in case you change your mind.... [ATTACH]
I love accessories and try to keep an open eye for when they do show up for sale. Something that caught my eye when looking for information on...
As a unit that's lived a well-used life, I think it would be ok to apply any personal touches. I was doing some Christmas Shopping at a local...
Is that Frankie Goes to Hollywood in the photo?
Boombox season is not as plentiful as in the past but there's some cool stereo equipment popping up. Rotel RV-555, I tried to buy one of these a...
Now that is cool Longman, I've never seen anything close to that before. I'd grab it if it shipped here, it's just too cool not to have, the...
They seem to be crawling out of the woodwork, in the old days mini's were ultra-cool but nobody knew what you were talking about since we'd mostly...
The clicks stink and without opening it up, it might not be repairable. There's a lot of little gear teeth hidden under the plastic that can...
I only get "Hotlink" on your photos Radio....
Separate names with a comma.