Welcome to the forum Firebird2, we now have enough members in MN for a Midwest Meet! The interesting thing about the UNIX CRS-6000 is that it is...
They've really gone up in price over the last few months, just like everything else discussed on this board. I should have grabbed one when they...
The great HIFI Engine has the service manual for this unit. https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/aiwa/sd-l22.shtml It looks like there's...
Mine has RCA's where your DIN is, looking at that dent it might have loosened a wire, I'd take a look in there for any broken connections. I've...
That beautiful unit is made by AIWA but I knew just seeing the L22 in the title. Can you shoot a photo of the back? None of my units have DIN,...
Wow, the legendary stop button....this unit was famous for eating tapes but it was also a popular unit, so they changed the design on the assembly...
One of my favorite full size field recorders the Technics 646D is in the top five for looks, like a good book it's hard to put down. It's my...
Not a deal but if you have the Marantz James Bond Set and you need the tape deck this is it and they rarely come up for sale, especially on their...
Separate names with a comma.