That reflector must be worth it's weight in gold. These units always make me think of the movie Blow Out with John Travolta. [ATTACH]
I'd love the handles A O, if someone closer doesn't chime in PM me, I don't know if they only work on the 22 series or if they work on some of the...
The on/off (RADIO) switch has an odd feel to it, like your loading it when you push it to "on" and it clicks stop there. It feels like a spring...
The speakers are so cute behind that mesh cover, and yes, it's the bare minimum for quality but sometimes it's just nice to have a little music...
I've had this Sony ICF-CD2000 for years, I'm sure it was the spoils of the CD dustoff in the mid-thousands and I thought it was kind of...
I think this is the service manual, I couldn't find any way to change the settings. https://elektrotanya.com/panasonic_rx-dt75_sm.pdf/download.html
The specs in the Japanese Manual list an FM band from 76.0-108.0 but I didn't see where you would change it....
I've stashed a bunch of the cleaning accessories as well. The cassette tapes are nice if your in a jam with an auto cassette deck but most of...
I rarely have units that are 100% dead unless the batteries leaked and ate everything or someone dropped it. I'd pull the back cover and see if...
Here's a link to American Radio Museum's Web Site and the Audio Magazine Page. Check out the later October issues for the buyers guide, it will...
It's funny how some of the 40 year old cleaning products are in better condition than the equipment they were supposed to clean.
SA 9800....so nice, I've been dreaming about those since the early days of audiokarma and an avid collector posting about them. Someday I'll see...
I was surprised to see a few different versions out there, unfortunately they haven't had many posts on the site. Post a photo if you can Radio...
I meant that it would be cheaper to find replacements on the internet than getting charged big dollars to have them looked at.
I've got close to eight months of hardcore planning for the concert event of the year!
How did you get your dog to not move while taking the photos? Seriously, those are awesome finds, my buddy came up a few years ago and he loves...
Welcome back Tobi, a few of the old members are finally coming back and lots of new guys with all kinds of cool stuff.
Welcome back! The nice thing about Swedes is they have a natural knack for hockey.
Maybe I'll order a few of them, it will give me an excuse to get to that side of the world. If I had known, my mule from Tokyo is coming in a few...
They look pretty basic, sometimes you can reassemble the pieces with superglue, epoxy or solvent depending on the plastic used. These probably...
Separate names with a comma.