The big question was, which box should I take on my multi-state vacation weekend. I knew the plans were fluid and things could change at any time...
https://elektrotanya.com/sony_d-822k.pdf/download.html
These are cool and I showed mine on another thread, I had know idea Sony had a patent on the idea, I hope the guy on Shark Tank knows this....
Casio Keyboard Boombox https://patents.google.com/patent/US4615024A/en?oq=US4615024A [ATTACH]
Sony Design Patent https://patents.google.com/patent/USD455728S1/en?oq=USD455728S1 [ATTACH]
A very early Olympus Boombox https://patents.google.com/patent/US3916122A/en?oq=US3916122A [ATTACH]
This looks a lot like a little Fisher I have. https://patents.google.com/patent/US4510589A/en?oq=US4510589A [ATTACH]
That box is so nice, I've been on a mini-bender lately, they're so cute...
I love playing with my tape decks and they're a lot like wine, expensive when new and they all sound a little different. They will both most...
Great story Joel eidbo, I love the entrepreneurism and that's a big collection of tape. You must have had a lot of foresight to grab all of that...
[ATTACH]
He was outstanding in Krush Groove, I think I have it on Beta somewhere out in the stacks, I'll have to look for it. [MEDIA]
They're out there, keep your eyes open and hit that one last garage sale, right when your done for the day and have given up...it will be there....
This person found a TPR-950 in the trash, sold it on ebay for $150.00, whoa...righteous bucks! It's a very interesting blog, and the TPR looks...
Dior has been all-in with the boomboxes over the years, a few of the other companies have done interesting things with them as well. They were...
Separate names with a comma.