Before his time, I feel like we had to wait until the 60's when a small open reel portable tape player first started showing up and legitimizing...
A lot of odd-ball high end rarities always seem to pop up in that part of the world, keep your eyes open and you'll find more. Don't worry about...
Made in Canada, interesting....
I got my name from the little BMX'rs, they heard of this mythical half-pipe across town in the late 80's and they named me Mister X, the unknown...
Here's the one I have, it's also good for troubleshooting a non-working deck, trust me I know the draw of the older portable cassette radios, not...
One more Sharp https://patents.google.com/patent/USD310220S/en?oq=USD310220S [ATTACH]
Another Sharp https://patents.google.com/patent/USD305761S/en?oq=USD305761S [ATTACH]
Sharp https://patents.google.com/patent/USD297834S/en?oq=USD297834S [ATTACH]
Toshiba https://patents.google.com/patent/USD310666S/en?oq=USD310666S [ATTACH]
Sweet! Something I can relate to, a boombox skateboard! https://patents.google.com/patent/USD355946S/en?oq=USD355946S [ATTACH]
https://patents.google.com/patent/USD298032S/en?oq=USD298032S [ATTACH]
Sony Cassette Drive https://patents.google.com/patent/US4630149A/en?oq=US4630149A [ATTACH]
Sony's Cassette Holder https://patents.google.com/patent/US4827363A/en?oq=US4827363A [ATTACH]
Will the real Kaboom please stand up. https://patents.google.com/patent/USD317915S/en?oq=USD317915S [ATTACH]
Is that Megatron? https://patents.google.com/patent/USD287521S/en?oq=USD287521S [ATTACH]
A rare Sony Design Patent https://patents.google.com/patent/USD321513S/en?oq=USD321513S [ATTACH]
Very early Hitachi TV Boombox https://patents.google.com/patent/USD260988S/en?oq=USD260988S [ATTACH]
Help! https://patents.google.com/patent/USD477299S1/en?oq=USD477299S1 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.