I've added a few dealer cut sheets to earlier posts if you missed them, some of it may be seeing the first light of day, at least on the internet....
One of the rarest and most coveted Marantz UNIX Units, the UNIX CRS-2. This is a micro-cassette player that seems to have been made only for the...
Most UNIX Branded Items seem to be portable units but they must have had a decent component line, here's a speaker, the blue is outstanding. It...
I found this little guy in the 1982 Sears Wishbook on WishbookWeb.com. I looks a lot like the GE/Sanyo Version I have but it doesn't look as deep...
Here's a new take on the Stereobelt on Etsy...
I think the Stereo Generation Blogger wrote this book, it looks very interesting and it looks like it has a ton of personal cassette players in...
The Stereo Generation Blog http://stereo-jidai.tumblr.com/post/164666993386/ラジカセ天国三共無線...
I just watched that this morning Longman and was thinking of you. You turned me on to his videos a while back and I've watched most of them...
I wonder if they dado'd the back with two sides deeper. Then they could slide in the back into the two deep grooves, flip the box over and let...
Beautiful boxes, I'd take either one. You'd have to choose either the beer cooler or the AIWA if you went to the beach, I have to believe it's an...
Here's the translated version Derek marshall, if you don't know how to do it, if you search for "google translate" they have a nice page to...
Check out this blog, you may have to run it through Google Translate. I know there's another Japanese Website that has just about every...
Maybe Jorge will chime in, he just got one and I think he broke the seal. I've never seen one in the flesh before so I can't help you.
I'm not a sound engineer, I just crank up my full size speakers in my little office and it sounds great. I have watched the sound check guys...
Yah, you don't want to get rid of that one, just a beast. I know your style seems to swerve towards silver and small buttons but that one is a...
I didn't look it up but it looks like that cool unit Techmoan has on his YouTube Channel. Atari was the Apple of the 70s and early 80's, so much...
How about a free trip to Minnesota, the land of sky-blue waters? At the rate those boxes are going for now, I'd probably come out ahead!
They get money for each played video, I just don't know how the downloader programs fit in. In my era they protected that file like crazy and...
I fell like there must have been some bleed-through or some reason it wasn't implimented more, it should have been standard even on the mass...
Wow, those all look great, please put a beer in front of each one and post so I can drool over them. I wish you were closer we could work out a...
Separate names with a comma.