I just may have to buy another box or hockey stick, this popped up on the Ebay Home Page and it goes until 11 pm PT. US, Latin America or...
I should have said Ebay is your best place if you don't have any access to a reputable source. Yes, there's lots of stories of bad belts from...
That's a great looking little box, the mixing feature is interesting and it has all of the inputs and outputs you could use. I feel like there...
I don't check out Ebay Germany very often, I thought these things were getting into silly money range over there. A few of those Cheybogan...
That's a nice little Technics, they pretty much cornered the market with their very good looking plastic models of the late 70's. We have a ton...
I haven't had the chance to see one of these in person. They look like they can produce some impressive sound. There's at least one member that...
A legend in the boombox world, the Telefunken Studio 1 is supposedly the best sounding boombox of all time. I've never seen one for sale in the...
Now this is cool a Sony SSA-905A Mini Reel to Reel Boombox. If it had a radio it would be a true boombox but it's still very interesting with a...
Time to throw in the towel!...
I'm a sucker for Pioneer Boomboxes, with the exception of my bigger one, they all have really nice build quality. The Sharp looks interesting, I...
Now I'm kicking myself, I completely missed "Boombox II" at our local brewery a couple months ago. I would have loved walking in with a big fat...
Check out the AIWA Deal Jorge posted in the Walkman Section, nice units!
Type in Google, "Minnesota Boombox" and a ton of stuff come up, hopefully everyone enjoys, it's been kind of slow around here. I wonder what...
I didn't know but the artist has several of these around the U.S. http://www.bayeterosssmith.com/got-the-power-boomboxes-and-community/ [ATTACH]
Now that's a boombox, they don't look very big on the website.
I know I suffer when I don't have a boombox around!...
That looks like a great unit, those cool 90's units were never popular over here since the mass-marketed junk took over in the early 90's and I've...
Welcome, I'd probably check Ebay for the capstans but I think you want the pinch rollers (the ones with the tire). Check out Russellind.com as...
Welcome to the wonderful world of vintage audio, some say it's the best sounding equipment and music ever made. The good news is they made...
It's a great hobby and very addictive, I was buying "old" stereo equipment when everyone laughed and said Bose was the future. Back then a lot of...
Separate names with a comma.