Your probably right, the units are branded UNIX so it would most likely match up when they were put on the market. Since UNIX seems to be mostly...
Here's a new one, the Slim Dandy PR-04 up for sale. I'd probably walk by it but it might be an ok unit, although this price seems just a hair too...
So I forgot that S2G still had a Facebook Page, I was looking for something and this beautiful photo showed up from yesterday. Barbosa Ricardo...
Greetings to the West Coast from the Midwest! The air is so humid I can taste last weeks beer, or maybe that's the 1000's of mosquitos in the...
Here's a really old thread from plop, it's hard to believe it's from 2010, time flies but he discusses the merits of the AIWA HS-PC202...
A Wega System went up for sale on Ebay Germany, it's very nice looking in black and it's cool to see a different interpretation of the face...
I'll have to do the Paisley Park Studio Tour and see if there's anything interesting. I was thinking Sharp as well and seeing the purple one in...
We never talk about grail tapes but after 50 years some cool ones are popping up, either brand new or from years ago. I would have loved to have...
Spin Magazine 1/86...
A little unrelated but a nice article about Prince's Pre-recorded Cassettes from our local public access radio station 89.3 The Current...
I've been reading snippets about all of Prince's Personal Cassette Players he had and used to record music. It sounds like he was recording all...
A little DeOxit or FaderLube on the Stereo switch might be the easy answer (I'm not sure which one is recommended for that type of switch,...
Longman, lucky you with five tapes, I only grabbed one for a long trip, got to know the album pretty good.
Great video Reli, I've got a few bottles of Rust-Oleum I haven't tried yet, nice to know it's ranked #2.
Cassettes are back for sure, we have about 20 new stores stocking used tapes. The best part is you can still get a ton of pre-recorded tapes for...
For rust removal, the guys over on garagejournal.com seem to love Evapo-Rust and it's on sale although it's 3.5 gallons. Maybe there's an...
The loop (headband) attaches to the center of the center of the speakers on the dudes model, the MDR-004 is very close to the center but the...
Wow, I had no idea how big that was in the first photo, don't drop it!
Sorry, I couldn't find anything promising but it looks like he has a Sony WM-BF22, not an overly exciting model. I posted this Japanese Website...
I remember a member had five of those back then, it was very impressive. I'd love to do a Beer and Boomboxes Post with some Scottish Ale and one...
Separate names with a comma.