I was catching up on some heavy metal news and caught this photo with what looks to be a really cool boombox in a flight case, very similar to the...
There's so much love in that photo, hopefully that poor little guy could keep up with the festivities!
Here's mine off a TP-38, these are non-stereo units that tend to go for low-dough. I bought it for the remote, I didn't know the jack had...
I haven't found any photos yet but Arkay was reporting back in 2008 that he had seen "Standard" and "Universal" Names stuck on some of the bigger...
A guy's blog on his childhood electronics, there's some neat stereos and boxes on here. http://www012.upp.so-net.ne.jp/superotacky/aihistory00.htm...
Thanks for sharing that autoreverser! That's really cool, is there a power supply for it? I can just imagine the engineers sitting around...
Finally got the reference to James May, I caught an episode on YouTube!
Casablanca for kick ass 70's stuff... [ATTACH] Alternative Tentacles for US Punk [ATTACH] And the baddest of the bad, the coolest of the cool...
Here's some photos of the Unix PC200 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] You can just barely make out the "Marantz Japan" on the bottom of the tag [ATTACH]
Nice to know Reli!
Hope you find something good in here, there's some theory of tape books, etc. http://www.pmillett.com/tubebooks/technical_books_online.htm and a...
Another Marantz Unix Model, it's much more traditional looking. The Unix PC200 looks like an early 80's clunky style player, but I think it's a...
It's hard to believe that thing was mucky at some point, it looks almost new now! That's a respectable looking unit, I've only seen a handful...
I think that's the model I've seen floating around Mystic, it's odd that they have a very close model number. Maybe the added "W" is for wide?
Nice Brutus442! The team loves it when I bring it to the ice rink but its sad when the younger guys don't know Spinal Tap or Accept.....
I just got an email, the price is reduced to $495.00 USD! Here's the headphones, I have to believe they are even more rare. [ATTACH] I love that...
Just to clarify, this quickly pops open when eject is pressed, just a nice tight spring. It works as it should be the fast moving door never...
More from the New York Times "CONSUMER'S WORLD: Coping; With Pocket-Size Stereos" 1989...
Nice Jorge, I'll have to grab some next time I take the kid to the hobby store.
Here's a nice website dedicated to Infinity http://bobbyshred.baberuthband.co.uk/infinity.html [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.