The Vinyl Cleaner Pro looks promising TooCool4 but it's a little out of my budget. How does it clean?
That might be a good idea James Tervit, we have a ton of surplus over here and ultrasonics turn up every once in a while. What about something...
I've been scooping up gear the past few weeks in my free time and one of the pieces I grabbed was this Audiologic by Randix Model SC711 Stereo...
That thing looks brand new? Where did you find it? Sweden doesn't seem to be a hotbed of Walkmans but every once in a while, something rare and...
In thirty years, we'll be laughing at how we passed these up on closeouts.com at $5.99 and then they'll be going for big money.....
There's an idea Longman, a 3-D version of an exploded box would be really cool. I used to use Koh-I-Noor Pens in the old days when I took a...
While the tuner dial doesn't mirror the classic Marantz Flywheel Dial, it is a solid piece of metal and has substantial resistance so it doesn't...
I did get one of the magnetic mats but I haven't had time to use it yet, one of the members mentioned that it might not be a good idea to use them...
I have to look back in the stacks, I know I have a similar tape deck, it looks pretty nice. Here's the service manual if you haven't found this...
So I found a few more listings on Yahoo.jp with this curious Marantz UNIX Player. Unfortunately I can't download the photos so here's a link to...
Guess there's a few more.... https://www.greenprophet.com/2013/08/gabi-menashe-taking-apart-photographs/ [ATTACH]
It looks like Buzzfeed has something similar...
This is a really cool print, there's still some available in different sizes. http://toddmclellan.bigcartel.com/product/disassembled-Walkman [ATTACH]
This one is loaded with nice Walkman Photos and a ton of write-ups but I couldn't get it to translate, maybe Korean?...
I'm a big fan of Marantz and admire just about all of the line up until the early 80's when the company was broken up and seemly abused for it's...
The value of bomboxes is something that might be studied for years to come. One of the great difficulties in giving a solid dollar value is there...
The AMP Repair Shop, mostly components but there's some cool repair photos on here....
Don't ever let a good foto-op go to waste autoreverser! That Sony is so cool, I love the smaller boxes so here's one of my mini-mites with some...
Jorge, I saw that box on ebay Thailand for cheap, I had my boots on the ground go check it out but I think they kept it for themselves. Extremely...
It doesn't even look good, kind of looks like a giant shaving head...
Separate names with a comma.