Wow, that's pretty cool, I was just going through my "sports" models and I was thinking I should resurrect an old thread with these units. I've...
Nothing like a good tape to test the belts with!
I'm not sure what that red thing is Jorge but it looks pretty cool, I definitely know what that foamy stuff is! Here's the Mark 0A-8171 AKA...
Just got my new to me AIWAS HS-J02, for some reason I'm drawn to these recording players, one of these days I'll take one into a concert and see...
I'm not sure if this qualifies for either Walkman or Boombox, but it's cool and there's a few more MD Boomboxes on the bay right now. It's a...
Thanks T-Ster! It's kind of peach with a pink tint, there might be some distortion with the lighting, I'm using mostly LED in the shop.
I noticed that pad on the left as well, I think some of my Recoton have the same pad but you can replace it. I do have a tape demagnetizer with...
I always wondered what that sound was, kind of like a fax machine firing up, hmmm changing bands, that makes sense, nobody else knew what I was...
That's a major Arkay Level find T-ster, those Sony CFS-100's are really cool and auction pricing reflects it. I've had my eye out for one but...
Nice website! It looks like it has a ton of potential.
I finally got to upload my gif avatar, the original was too big and I tried everything to upload it, even though it should have been ok; after a...
There's probably some anti-static spray on here but nothing I see that would say de-magnetizing, just some cleaning tape very similar to the stuff...
johniggle, check out Deech's Thread, he lives in Greece and he's finding stuff at the flea markets all the time that most of us drool over. A...
I just pulled out another gem out of the pile, the Calibron tape deck cleaner. This must have been pretty cool when it came out, probably one of...
I might grab this one if the quality seems decent, I've always lusted after the 80's versions. [ATTACH]
Speedy, I always thought it would be cool to have one of the 50's art deco turntables and play some Denny Martin or exotica on it, the closest I...
Thanks AE! The bottom photo is not showing up....
A large majority of the used records that the kids are buying are in pretty rough shape so a low-end turntable is really all they need. Hopefully...
Thanks! Do you have the page with the bottom two? Back in 2008, oldskool69 said the PC-55 was the flagship model and WikiBoombox shows the 55...
Funny you said that...I bought Barbie Girl on CD at the local Goodwill, didn't check inside the case...yep, you got it, no CD. Not a big deal,...
Separate names with a comma.