That Citizen is very nice looking, way ahead of it's time. I'd love to have the board room minutes when they are discussing the design features...
I'll stick with John Carpenter.... [ATTACH]
I was pretty depressed seeing some threads with brightly colored personal cassette players. It might just be me but I've thought the US Market...
Sometimes I wish someone would call me "Euro-Trash" it has a ring to it, I'm just from the wrong continent....I looked up Aquarius but it's...
Just reviving my own thread from a long time ago. I'm doing a lot of cleaning and rearranging in the stacks and looking at some equipment that's...
No...not an organ donor...What belts are you looking for? I might go down in the stacks and find what you need from my personal stash, let me...
Christmas Time is the best time, for some reason prices seem to be about 1/2 of normal but ramp up again around the 15th of January. I think...
Yes! wow, with the box, those are very nice. Is that unit blue?, they are really well built and not half as cheesy as they could be, I think...
I just called the contact number to see if they were still in business and there was a voice-mail answer and a "we are not in, regular hours are...
I think a lot of these boxes looked like the namesake but in reality were knockoffs that owned the local trademark. All the Crowns I've ever seen...
I posted this company years ago, they have a ton of cool stuff, belts for audio equipment, idler wheels, pinch rollers, antennas, etc. They also...
Mystic, I love the look of the Sony Player and the Amp together, was there other units with this system?
There's a really nice looking Technics but I lost the link, much shorter than the ones in the links, just a hair bigger than a cassette tape, a...
I bought one of these a couple years ago, mine's out in the stacks so I lifted this photo from a sold auction listing, I wish I had seen this one,...
Separate names with a comma.