1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self introduction

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by StarmonWM, Sep 28, 2026 at 6:40 PM.

Tags:
  1. StarmonWM

    StarmonWM New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    Alabama
    Hi all!

    A little over a year ago I got really hyperfixated on cassettes. Then I fell out of it because I didn’t have a way to record them (the cheap player I received made them sound quite terrifying after 30 minutes had passed). In the last few months I’ve gotten back into them and analog media, and got a cassette deck so I actually can record cassettes. I recently purchased a Walkman off of shopgoodwill.com so I could have a portable player I can clip to my side. Been trying to fix it up but have run into a few hiccups- hopefully can sort them out!
     
    Mister X likes this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,184
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Don't give up, learn how to open the machines and change belts. 1/2 the fun with vintage equipment is tweaking it and it's highly addictive especially when your making tapes or trying out new equipment.
     

Share This Page