I have seen some disassembly of similar models on Youtube channel The Smoking Cap. He works on the f15 and f65 which share similar transports but more PCB. Not a perfect 1 to 1 but may be some help in knowing what's what
If anyone is looking for new take up reels for their wm-(f)10/20/30/100 etc. there is a seller in china selling them: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3580826697...SB726K&hash=item535f63eca8:g:MlIAAeSwH6hoqBJl They are also selling the F10 flex cable
You can now remove and access the take-up reel of the WM-20/10 without having to completely disassemble the entire unit; simply follow the steps shown in all photos I had saved. I happened to come across this on an eBay listing and saved it to share with you and everyone else but errors occur when I attach file picture in this thread. However, you should think twice about repairing the take-up reel gear; after I patched mine, the sound became terribly distorted. When I removed the patch and reverted it to its original state (albeit still cracked), the sound quality returned to normal. I haven't yet figured out the cause.